Company | Philosophy | Vision | Mission | Values |
The company activities are designed to illustrate our philosophy and to raise awareness of our place in the natural world.
- Nature Connect Nature Room – designed to encourage the community to explore the Nature of Australia
- Nature Connect Photography Room – designed to inspire photographers to connect to nature and share its wonders
- Nature Connect Gallery – decorate your dwelling or office with fine art photography and be inspired by nature images
- Nature Connect Events – join with Steve to learn more about creativity and photography and to be motivated by the wonders of Nature
- Nature Connect Gift Shop – find a nature-related gift to share with a loved one.
NATURE CONNECT PTY LTD ABN 36112962900
The fundamental concept of nature connection is the single most important issue of our time.
Why is this an issue? Nature connection is a state of mind. Accepting that we are intrinsically part of nature, rather than the apex species on the pyramid, will result in empathy for the remaining ecology surrounding us. For without the basic elements of sun, air, water and soil we would cease to exist.
As basic a concept as it is, it could be argued that the importance of nature connection is rarely, if ever, brought into conscious thought by the greater proportion of people. Society can be separatist in its thinking and many believe that their lives are lived apart from ‘the natural world’.
Through the media of visual arts, verbal and written expression; to enhance lives to a beneficial and sustained connection with Nature for the wellbeing of all.
To enhance peoples lives through:
- Covering the walls of the world with Steve’s fine art photography
- Impassioning audiences through events on creative expression, ‘your heart, your vision, your project’
- Offering Nature-related gifts in the web shop
- Creating (To ‘be at one’ in the moment with Self/Others/Spirit/Nature)
- Joyful Passion (For exhilaration, excitement, challenge, optimal personal fun and fulfilment in both work and play)
- Abundance (“Wealth in all forms” and implies profit for all including Nature which is the ultimate source of all wealth)
- Inspiring (To light a fire in others)
- Connecting (Story telling, sharing, communicating about nature)
- Aspiring (To set standards in our field, quality and all we do towards something greater)
- Balance (Synergy among all forms of life. Implies sustainability and ethics, with an obvious extension to business / relationships.)